- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
PEG International Bootcamp: How to Expand Your Speaking Business Internationally with Sylvie di Giusto
7. Januar | 10:00 - 15:30
PEG International Bootcamp: How to Expand Your Speaking Business Internationally
Would you like …
… to grow your speaking business internationally?
… to discover practical tips and long-term strategies to grow your speaking business internationally?
… to expand your impact into the US corporate, association, or education market?
Then be there on January 7, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.!
In a very special hybrid event taking place in Frankfurt am Main and online, the GSA PEG International is thrilled to welcome Sylvie di Giusto, CSP, to share her knowledge on growing your speaking business in the USA!
Sylvie is an experienced international speaker, author, and dedicated National Speakers Association (NSA) volunteer who has spent over 12 years in the U.S. developing her own speaking business, working with leading organizations, and speaking on stages around the world.
She is Austrian by birth, French at heart, Italian in her cooking, German in her work ethic, and an American by choice. After twenty years of corporate experience in Germany, she moved to New York City and now Tampa, Florida, from where she uses her multicultural background to work with corporations, associations, and the public sector who place great importance on themselves and their company’s reputation and bottom line.
Sylvie will be sharing her wisdom and experience to show us how to:
- Set, demand, and negotiate fees for your in-person and virtual speaking services.
- Refine the value you offer U.S. clients and make it instantly attractive to potential buyers
- Take advantage of referrals, spin-off deals, joint ventures, cross-promotional and strategic business opportunities, and partnerships with U.S. speakers
- Get tips on marketing materials and promotional techniques from websites to speaker demo videos, from social media to email marketing, from broadsheets to brochures and anything that will promote your international speaking skills, talents and expertise
- Get exposure through bureau contacts, meeting professionals, and showcase opportunities
- Position yourself and your topic as an international industry expert to distinguish yourself from the rest of the pack
Our resident expert for technology and hybrid events, Thorsten Jekel, FPSA, has graciously agreed to share his expertise to make it possible for international guests to attend the workshop. So, join this exclusive group of global speakers for a day of learning and networking and grow your global business with us!
Registration Deadline: December 20, 2022
Am Hauptbahnhof 16